Our IOP Philosophy
Intensive Outpatient Program for School-Age Children
(Age group 5-13)
Our Intensive outpatient program for school-age children is designed to provide comprehensive support and guidance to children who require additional assistance in developing a positive mindset, building resilience, and experiencing transformational growth. We understand the unique challenges children face in today’s world and aim to empower them with the necessary tools and strategies to overcome obstacles, enhance their well-being, and thrive in their daily lives. This program combines evidence-based therapeutic approaches with educational and experiential activities to foster personal growth and positive change.
Our IOP Philosophy
Resilience. Mindsets. Transformational.
- Emotional Regulation: Children will learn techniques to recognize, understand, and manage their emotions in healthy ways.
- Stress Management: Strategies such as deep breathing exercises, mindfulness, and relaxation techniques will be taught to help children cope with stress and anxiety.
- Problem Solving Skills: Enhancing problem solving abilities will empower children to overcome obstacles and setbacks effectively.
- Cognitive Restructuring: Children will learn to identify and challenge negative thought patterns, replacing them with positive and empowering beliefs.
- Goal Setting: Setting realistic and achievable goals will teach children the importance of persistence and the ability to adapt to challenges.
- Positive Affirmations: Encouraging positive self-talk and affirmations will help children develop a healthy self-image and boost self-esteem.
- Self-Reflection: Children will engage in self-reflection exercises to gain insight into their strengths, areas for growth and personal values.
- Empathy and Connection: Encouraging empathy and fostering healthy relationships will promote social and emotional development.
- Personal Development: Activities such as journaling, art therapy, and group discussions will facilitate self-expression and self-discovery.
Together, let’s empower children to embrace a positive mindset, build resiliency, and experience transformational growth.
Reach out today to speak to one of our experienced clinicians
Referrals will be considered from any interested agency or party including, but not limited to, inpatient units, outpatient programs, schools, county mental health clinics, private mental health practitioners, health professionals, patients and families.
If you would like to make a referral, please complete the referral form below and we will get back to you shortly.
If you have any questions, you may also reach out by phone to (610) 999-1908.